Our 1 year anniversary!
Kate designed our 8th 'Hoods, Pilsen!
Participants: Tom, Sunny, Kate, Ed, Kelly, Bill, William, Julie, Anne
Highlights: 'Hoods' first bus ride,
-eating at Nuevo Leon (an institution, which sadly burned down
a few months ago),
-re-enacting uprisings,
-that tres leches cake,
-St. Jude relic,
-murals,
-the National Museum of Mexican Art,
-drankin,
-the coal powered plant,
-Thalia hall before its renovation,
-thrift shopping,
-Bill reveals the 'Hoods logo for the first time!
Pilsen 'Hoods flickr album
Pilsen 'Hoods packet
Emily and Paul actually got married in Pilsen. Ignore the pics of Husband and I drinking in Bridgeport beforehand, and us reception-ing back in Bridgeport AFTER. The wedding proper, and drinks at Dusek's both TOTALLY count as Pilsen specific experience!
Emily and Paul's wedding!
Mom and I actually pre-'Hoods-ed Pilsen a tiny bit back in July 2008
Mom and I pre-'Hoods Pilsen July 2008
And Husband and I finally saw a show at Thalia hall this past July 2015. AND we ate at Dusek's!
Thalia hall and Dusek's
No comments:
Post a Comment