I planned myself a birthday 'Hoods in 2011
It was a doozy!
Participants: Bill (through the ice cream), Kate, Kelly, Andy, Jeremy O, Dan, Anne, Nick and Ed and Husband joined us for the game
Highlights: breakfast at that super old-school diner
-being mistaken outside the Ramova theater for investors,
presumably because of the packets
-Kate buying me a slap bracelet at the toy store
-record shop
-Lutheran church closed, per usual
-Henry Palmisano Park
-that bakery (where, again, we were asked what we were up to. And then warned
against visiting, well, about half of the neighborhoods we'd already visited. She
asked if we'd been to Buckingham fountain yet. I don't think she got it.)
-walking under the expressway
-bubbly creek
-that I and M canal park
-outrunning the rainstorm by about 15 seconds
-getting the last table at Bridgeport coffee
-Schaller's Pub
-White Sox and fireworks!
Bridgeport 'Hoods flickr album
Bridgeport 'Hoods packet
No comments:
Post a Comment